• Skype: One of the most effective and popular video conferencing platforms. You can transmit photos and files of any size, share your screen, call up to 25 people and send text messages.
• Slack: An instant messaging platform that allows you to organize team conversations, as well as archive messages, notifications, or files.
• My Minutes: Helps you set goals to stay grounded. For example, “spend only an hour checking email; work out for 30 minutes, etc.”
• OmniFocus: Shows you what’s due and when, reviews completed tasks and syncs between your phone and desktop.
• Evernote: Allows you to sync notes across mobile and desktop devices.
• Trello: Easy-to-use project management app that tracks your team’s workflow
• PayPal: Lets you link your credit, debit, and other banks accounts to your PayPal account to make paying people and getting paid quick and easy.
• Square: Provides users with a portable card reader that attaches to your phone that allows users to take fast and convenient payments.
wordpress theme by initheme.com
Monday 9am – 7pm
Tuesday 9am – 7pm
Wednesday 9am – 7pm
Thursday 1pm – 7pm
Friday 9am – 7pm
Saturday 9am – 2pm
***Additional Hours By Appointment Only