Boosting your credit score won’t happen overnight, but there are definitely things that you can start now to help it improve:
• Watch your credit card balances or eliminate them: keep your balances as low as possible. The smaller the balance, the better for your credit.
• Use your calendar: keep track of when things are due to ensure that they get paid on time.
• Leave old debt on your report: leave old debt and good accounts on as long as possible.
• Regularly check your credit report
• Pay off debt, rather than moving it around
• Don’t open a lot of new account too rapidly
• Do your rate shopping for a given loan or credit line within a short period of time
wordpress theme by initheme.com
McCormick-Smith Services, LLC is your one stop financial service center. “We are not only taxes….we are here to help you embrace a strong and healthy financial future.”
Monday 9am – 6pm
Tuesday 9am – 6pm
Wednesday 12pm – 7pm
Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday 9am – 8pm
Saturday 9am – 2pm
***Additional Hours By Appointment Only