Depending on what kind of income you bring into your household, it may be very difficult for you to save or to reach financial goals. Most people immediately get on a budget as a solution for this, but there are also other things you can do to save money and live. Here are a few:
• Park your car: After housing, your car is probably your biggest money pit. Depending on your living situation, you may be able to use public transportation to get around or carpool.
• Hoard gifts of money, and tax refund: Make used of the extra cash you get and put it in a savings.
• Save your pennies: Start a change jar and put your coins into it every day. At the end of the month, roll them up and put them in a savings.
• Sell what you can: Scrutinize everything you own. Sell old clothes and gadgets while thinking bigger.
• Move somewhere cheaper: move to a city with a lower cost of living. Alternatives to this could be even getting a roommate, or moving in with friends or family.
wordpress theme by initheme.com
Monday 9am – 7pm
Tuesday 9am – 7pm
Wednesday 9am – 7pm
Thursday 1pm – 7pm
Friday 9am – 7pm
Saturday 9am – 2pm
***Additional Hours By Appointment Only