Goal setting can follow many different processes, and each one can be successful as long as it defines the long- and short-term goals and devises a plan for getting there. Here are some steps to help you achieve those goals:
• Break it down: create an action plan of individual tasks. Take baby steps!
• Track progress: conduct weekly or monthly check ins that help you evaluate what you have accomplished and where you need to focus
• Commit to the process: see your goals through to completion
• Build a support system: have people around you to motivate you to accomplish your goals and cheer you on
• Stay flexible: be more agile to change without losing momentum
• Keep your eye on the prize: stay motivated and focused
• Accept imperfection: don’t let the idea of perfection or a fear of failure hold you back
• Don’t stop moving: continue to take things step by step
• Think positive!
• Celebrate your success!
wordpress theme by initheme.com
Monday 9am – 7pm
Tuesday 9am – 7pm
Wednesday 9am – 7pm
Thursday 1pm – 7pm
Friday 9am – 7pm
Saturday 9am – 2pm
***Additional Hours By Appointment Only